There are many pressure vessel manufacturers on the market and we sell many options in our online store (Varem, Reflex, Lowara, Zilmet, Cimm, Flamco and more) but we took the extra step to import and stock Imera in large quantities for a variety of reasons. Here are the reasons we think they are the best option on the market and why you should pick one for your next job.
- High-Quality Bladders – The most important part of the vessel is its bladders, Upgraded Butyl+ bladders ensure long life and reliable service over many years and temperatures.
- Stainless Steel Connections – Imera’s upgraded stainless steel connections prevent corrosion and easy maintenance.
- Nitrogen Filled – All Imera vessels are pre-charged with nitrogen so that there is no water in the air inside. When a vessel is pre-charged with normal breathable air, during expansion/contraction the water within that air condenses on the metal internal walls and causes a vessel to rust from the inside out. Pre-charging with Nitrogen prevents this and ensures longer vessel life.
- Tough Exterior Paint – To prevent corrosion forming Imera vessels are coated in a tough paint to resist chipping and prevent corrosion. It also helps to instantly identify the maximum pressure rating, white = 10 bar and blue = 16 bar.
- UK Stock – We stock Imera vessels in our Rochester warehouse for collection or fast delivery across the UK.
- Easy Servicing Options – Our service team are fully versed in all aspects of vessel inspection and maintenance, and can provide a ‘Written Scheme of Examination’ to ensure you are fully in compliance with ‘Pressure Systems Regulations‘.
- Online ordering or Email for a Quote – You can purchase quickly through our website or email email@example.com for a quote.